Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

What's next?

Now that The Academy Awards are over, I feel like there is nothing left to look forward to until next years Oscars. But when one award season ends, the start of another is not far behind. And like I said, I don't just love the Oscars, I love all awards shows and the award season.


Even though the 2014 Oscars were less than two weeks ago, preparations for the 2015 Oscars have already begun and predications for the awards have already started. Each year we watch the award season and the Oscars and we watch it propel an actors or actresses career forward. The next year we watch the winners and expect great things from them. We also critique this years shows to see how they can improve for next year, which I'm sure we all have very different opinions about. I'm sure with just about everything in life, the producers can't make everyone happy.

Since I wasn't very entertained during this years awards, next year, they better pull out all the stops to impress me, after all, I am their biggest fan!


4 comments:

  1. I thought the Oscars this year were pretty good, but then the Host, Ellen, was fabulous and so much fun. I LOVE all the award shows and can't wait till next January when they start all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have already started preparing next year´s Oscars and I haven´t even watched all the movies which won this year.. I hope they do entertain you as you deserve next year, You should tweet them about your concerns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel like the build up is better than the show. Basically, by the time the red carpet is over, I'm already bored. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Oscars, it's just that the race to get there is always so much more entertaining. I can't wait to see this year's contenders try and campaign their way to the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to say whats next for the Oscars, but one things clear; they better give DiCaprio an Oscar next year.
    I don't even care if he's in a movie or not.
    Just give the poor man an Oscar. he's earned it.

    ReplyDelete